Hello all,

I am the original owner of this Seagull ST-19, having bought it from Jeff when he began importing Tianjin chronographs from China.

It has seen sporadic use over the years and is in very good condition. It keeps excellent time and works as it should.

I am selling to fund another purchase and because it gets little wrist time...it has spent more than the past decade largely idle in my safe.

This is a rare model, which I chose because it was my first Chinese-made watch, and it has no English writing on the dial. Apparently the text is a 'motivational quote' from Chairman Mao--I do not recall the details. Please feel free to ask questions. Dimensions are roughly 42mm x 14mm. If you know this movement, you're aware it is a modified version of the Venus 175, a Swiss movement which the Chinese acquired and produced in Tinajin for their Air Force ca. 1963.

I will ship the watch with the new, distressed-leather 20mm STRAPSCO military strap pictured. The NSA metal bracelet is NOT included in this sale, nor is it available.

Asking: $500, inclusive of ConUS shipping. Offers considered--no trades, please. Paypal accepted, I'll eat the fees.

Thanks for your time,

Brad

Photos taken Oct 2019:

Older photos, but clear and indicative of the beauty of the watch: