Hi,

I am selling from my personal collection: a Rose Gold Glashutte Original Manual Wind PanoGraph 61-03-25-15-04. This GO PanoGraph is manual winding within a 40mm case, has a Flyback Chronograph complication, and houses 42 hour in power reserve with the 61-03 in-house caliber. This timepiece features a beautiful silver dial with concentric circles on the time and sub dial along with a guilloche texture. This watch is absolutely breath taking, the gorgeous movement can be seen with the refined black steel polishing, swan neck regulator, beveled edges, blue steel screws, and overall serious attention to detail on the finishing. Secondly, the manual wind flyback chronograph starts, stops, and flys back like butter. This is no doubt a collector's timepiece that has been executed very well. It is my belief that GO is underrated for the quality they provide at their price point.

Hodinkee wrote a great review on this timepiece:
https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/th...inal-panograph

I am an independent watch collector and I provide liquidity to the secondary luxury timepiece market on recognizable brands (i.e. I buy watches).

I am asking a competitive $15,900 for this timepiece net to me. That's 54% off on a $34,600 MSRP!! Huge discount for a PanoGraph in LNIB condition.

Condition wise this GO PanoGraph is conservatively in LNIB and is in PRISTINE condition with recent service from Germany (arrived a few days ago) and the Tourbillon Boutique. The strap has been sparingly worn and has plenty of life remaining, close to new.This watch was only lightly tried on once after service, and the plan is to give this timepiece a fresh start with a new owner. This watch was sent to Germany to service, and they restored almost all imperfections of the case, and made sure the chronograph and time is within manufacture specifications. Rest assured the boutique and the manufacturer does not cut corners, and the service work is top notch.

Please excuse any dust on the the pictures. Please review all pictures, you are purchasing what you see in the photos. Do not hesitate to PM me questions.

Accessories include: All Original Box and Papers. 24 month Manufacture Warranty dated 10/06/16 and 1 year Service Warranty, Original Tags, manual booklet. In addition, service case, service paperwork, and Tourbillon boutique bag will be included.

Fully Insured with ParcelPro and 2-day FedEx/UPS Shipping available. For those who are not familiar with ParcelPro, the casual watch flipper typically does not sign up. ParcelPro is a subsidiary of UPS, which underwrites their insurance policies. Serious collectors and dealers use them to insure their products and requires several referrals before signing up. Upon purchase we will review shipping options as this is a high end purchase.

International shipping available to certain locations at additional cost depending on location. I have sold and purchased watches all over the globe, and have dealt with the usual paperwork headache required to ship overseas. Deal with Confidence. Face to Face transaction in NJ/Manhattan encouraged.

If interested please PM me.

I am also on Instagram follow me @moonwatchman

Here are my references (Google 'moonwatchman wus' if links do not work):

Moonwatchman - Buy and Sell with Confidence!
Moonwatchman (Eric) is a wonderful guy to deal with! Highly recommended
moonwatchman is a GREAT SELLER !!!
Moonwatchman is a Great Seller
moonwatchman is a great seller.
mooonwatchman-great-seller
mooonwatchman great seller!
moonwatchman is an excellent seller
Moonwatchman is a Perfect Seller
Excellent deal with Moonwatchman
Great Dealing With moonwatchman
Great transaction with moonwatchman
Wonderful Buyer Eric (Moonwatchman)